Saturday, October 24, 2015

Loving Through Loss: Day 24

ENCOURAGEMENT

photo taken by Sam Grable

Time. When it comes to grieving, this looks different for everyone. Some people seem to bounce back after a loss and others are still struggling years later. And that's okay. There is no right amount of time for someone to grieve.

One thing I longed for after losing Charlotte was a handbook on grieving. I wanted to know how long it was going to take and what I should know when it comes to processing, which if you know me is totally me. But unfortunately, there is no handbook because everyone is different. Like many things in life, we shouldn't assume anything about someone else, especially when it comes to heartache. Please know that however grieving looks for you is right, but may not be right for the person next to you.


31 days: Loving Through Loss

No comments:

Post a Comment