Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Well, it sure has been a while. Nearly a month without a blog with any substance. I suppose I just haven't had the energy to talk about what has been happening. And even now, I don't know if I have the energy, but an update is in order.

India was... incredible and difficult. Too many words that won't even begin to make sense and not enough time in this blog to share it all. If you really want to know more, just ask.

3 days on Kelly's farm was unbelievable! I had been there before and knew how relaxing it can be, but add in two of your closest friends, popsicles, kittens, coffee, long talks about love and life, pancakes, great movies, embroidering, and birthday cake, and you've got the greatest combination for life. Seriously. I would give anything to go back to those days on the farm...

I got a job. After months of putting it off and saying, "I am going to India/I just got home from India and I still need to process things..." I knew I needed to start the search and find a job. So after paging through the classifieds for a week, I got a call from the credit union I had worked at during past summers and they had an opening in their accounting department and wanted me to come in and interview. Well, I got it. And now it feels weird. I feel like it would be this way with whatever job I got, but growing up is just weird. Well, I haven't started yet, but I will soon. Boo to growing up... =(

This summer just might be my "summer of weddings". Although mine isn't until next summer, a lot of people I know are tying the knot and it feels like I'm going to a wedding each weekend. Congrats to all of those weddings!

I think that's all for now. Nothing too exciting, but that's my life. Being in Bend makes me miss all my friends and Sam and I just wish we could all be together forever -- what do you say?

Oh yeah, and a quick shout out to my ladies driving up to Alaska -- hope you stay awake and don't cry too much! <3

2 comments:

  1. look at you and your tiny tots.
    look at me sitting in my new room in alaska.
    look at me missing you every moment of the last 4 days.
    be near.

    ReplyDelete
  2. we's did it =)

    more to come soonish - love you beautiful lady.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete