Thursday, October 4, 2007

Last night was bad... and by bad, I mean I spent most of the night sitting on the couch trying to convince myself I wasn't crying hysterically because the reason I was crying didn't completely make sense. For now, let's just say I got my hopes up on the upcoming future and last night they fell off a cliff, and they fell hard and fast.

WHY DOES LIFE HAVE TO BE SO TOUGH SOMETIMES?

Now, the morning after, I'm trying to keep myself together and tell myself that everything will be alright and everything will work out, but honestly, I'm not sure I believe that right now... Oh the power of doubt.

Pray for me if you get a chance...

2 comments:

  1. I'm here - in the same state.

    You're probably busy with work and all - but if you had a moment (and by that I mean an hour or two) and could visit Newberg . . . that would be magical =)

    LOVE YOU
    MISS YOU

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, it sounds like you need a pick-me-up...maybe after this weekend you will have some blog worthy material.

    ReplyDelete