Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Weekend Highlights*: Ben & Kelly's wedding!


Last weekend, my college roommate/maid of honor/best friend {Kelly} married the man of her dreams {Ben} in her wedding field outside of Eugene. In one word, it was beautiful! Per usual, here are the highlights:

The morning of the wedding day was actually quite peaceful in my opinion.
How can you go wrong with coffee, bagels, & girl talk?


"The Bridesmaids" - our album cover when we decide to start a band :)

Kelly + a few of her favorite women!

Here comes the bride!

One of many touching moments throughout the ceremony.

So blessed to have this man by my side. He lend a helping hand before he was even asked on multiple occasions throughout the weekend to make this unforgettable for Ben & Kelly!

My first picture with the new Mrs. DiCristina!

I couldn't be happier for these newlyweds and as I said in my toast at the rehearsal dinner, "I've never seen Kelly as happy as she is with Ben" and I look forward to where life will take them as husband & wife!

*I know most of my recent posts have been 'weekend highlights', but lately that feels like how my life is measured so thanks for bearing with me until life gains a little more normalcy.

4 comments:

  1. Love the "album cover" pic. What a beautiful wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too like the album cover picture. By the way, nice beard, Sam! Do you like it Meaghan?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The album cover is one of my favorites too!

    Josh - Sam's beard was growing on me, but I have to say I still love him clean shaven the best! FYI - He's shaved since this picture was taken.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy for this beautiful weekend that you helped make for Kelly. She was beautiful and as always you were too. The album cover made me smile. I love you Miss Meaghan the Mrs Grable!!!

    ReplyDelete