Monday, September 23, 2013

2013 Scarf Swap

I've participated in a few swaps over the years, but Meredith's annual scarf swap is one I've looked forward to the last couple years.

Sure, I probably don't need another scarf in my closet, but I love the idea of picking out a scarf for someone else and then seeing what they will pick out for me!

So when Meredith posted about this year's swap, I think I might have signed up on the first day :) 

I was assigned to shop for Jenny from Hoesli House and after a few emails back & forth, I felt like we both had a good idea of the style of scarf we generally liked.

I can't wait to see what Jenny thought of her scarf, but I have to say, I was not disappointed when I received mine last week!  Not only had Jenny shopped at one of my favorite stores (Gap), but she picked out a scarf that was different than anything I already owned, yet went with a lot of things in my closet. (I've already worn it once and can't wait to wear it again!)


Thank you for my scarf, Jenny!  And thank you Meredith for hosting the swap for another year!

2 comments:

  1. That's really cute! I like how bright it is!! You gave me one of your cards at Influence and I wanted to stop by and check out what you have going on over here!

    ReplyDelete