Thursday, December 19, 2013

Stitch Fix Review: Pregnant Edition


When I scheduled my latest Stitch Fix, I knew I was going to be in the middle of my second pregnancy, so it felt like sort of gamble, but I really wanted to see if I could find some unique items for now & later.  I anticipated this fix going one of two ways: I could either receive items that would magically fit me at 20 weeks pregnant and transition after pregnancy, or the items would just not work now {and therefore not be what I'm looking for}.



Unfortunately, I felt like the latter ended up being true, but I'm still glad I scheduled this fix.  Because I specficially asked for looser items, I ended up getting items that might fit my bump, but were too big elsewhere or items that fit everywhere else, but were too tight on my bump.


BUT... this experience certainly isn't going to keep me away from trying another one after the baby is here. {It's already scheduled!}  And I definitely have to give my stylist credit for trying to dress my bump sight unseen.

If you've been thinking about trying Stitch Fix, but you still have questions, let me know.  I'm no expert, just a fan of the concept!

1 comment:

  1. Love SF! Still so glad you inspired me to give it a try. I have my next fix coming in January!!

    ReplyDelete