Monday, July 6, 2015

Stitch Fix (Lucky) #15

Market & Spruce Girona Eyelet Detail Top detail


This fix was magical!

For two years now, I've been receiving curated boxes from Stitch Fix and this one was the first that I ended up keeping ALL! FIVE! ITEMS! (and thankfully it wasn't too expensive thanks to credits & the 'buy all 5' discount)

Stitch Fix may be for you, if...
1. you don't like shopping for yourself OR
2. you are looking for items you might not pick out for yourself

I don't know about you, but my favorite part about Stitch Fix is how easy it is --- delivered right to your door, you get to try it on with the clothes you already own, and shipping back is as simple as it comes.

Have you tried Stitch Fix yet? Share your tips in the comments section below.
 

And now to a breakdown of the pieces I received in fix #15:

[left] Market & Spruce Girona Eyelet Detail Top + Papermoon Remmie Printed Maxi Skirt
[right] Liverpool Paley Lace Printed Denim Short

 
[left] THML Kahlo Knit Top
[right] Street Level Morris Braided Handle Tote


I was not compensated for my thoughts, but I have included a referral link in case you would like to try Stitch Fix yourself

No comments:

Post a Comment