Saturday, May 17, 2008

It is currently 90 degrees outside and I'm sweating it out inside with my mom and the dogs... this is basically my last free weekend before I'm a married woman -- crazy!

Here is a breakdown of my days leading up to the wedding (any gaps are most likely being filled with work)...

May 23-26 -- California with my mom!
May 31-June 1 -- one more trip to Salem to take stuff over to the house.
June 7-8 -- Bridal Shower in Sandy put on by my future sister-in-law.
June 14-15 -- practice run on my hair for the wedding and Kelly comes to town!!!
June 21-22 -- Bridal Shower in Tualatin put on by my bridesmaid B and the ever lovely Rachel.
June 23-26 -- manicures, pedicures, Bachelorette party, Bridesmaid Luncheon, Rehearsal... every last minute detail.
June 27 -- WEDDING DAY!!!

When I think about it, it doesn't feel too overwhelming. But before I know it, I will be running 100 miles per hour trying to get everything done. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment