Sunday, May 18, 2008

I'm beginning to nest... ok, to be honest, I've been nesting for the last 6 months, but now it's getting serious =)

I'll be a wife in 40 days (wow!) and a lot of responsibilities will be put on my plate, one being laundry, so the items to make that job easier are necessary. That's why I purchased this adorable and functional laundry basket. I love it! It will definitely be easier to transport clothes from our bedroom upstairs to the laundry room on the main floor. I'm all about functionality, but when something is this cute, I just can't pass it up!

I feel like a dork, but I can't wait to start taking care of our home!

In other news, my mom spoiled me this weekend by treating me to a pedicure and then we took a break from the heat and went and saw Made of Honor with the oh-so-cute Patrick Dempsey. Definitely my way to spend a weekend, especially with my mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment