Wednesday, October 20, 2010

What I Wore Wednesday

The closet cleaning continues... If you're interested in seeing more items, check it out!

Lots of pictures this week {even remembered to include a Friday night change and Saturday} and more favorites. Can you can tell my {new} boots are a Fall favorite right now?

{Wednesday - also shown here}
Cardigan: Nordstrom
Tee: Target
Belt: Old Navy
Skirt: Gap
Socks: J.Crew
Boots: Forever 21

{Thursday}
Cardigan: Ann Taylor Loft
Tee: Merrick's Art
Pants: Anthropologie
Flats: Urban Outfitters

{Friday}
Long-Sleeved Tee: Old Navy
Tank: gift from Kelly
Jeans: Gap
Heels: Born

{Friday night - went to a jazz night
at the local university}

Jacket: Abercrombie
Tee: Victoria's Secret
Jeans: Gap
Boots: Forever 21

{Saturday - ran errands, ate a delicious lasagna
lunch, then made Kristi a skirt}
Sweatshirt: J.Crew
Tee: Dressing on the Side
Jeans: Calvin Klein
Boots: Costco

{Sunday - church}
Cardigan: hand-me-down from Kristi
Tank: Coldwater Creek
Jeans: Downeast Basics
Flats: Urban Outfitters

{Monday}
Long-Sleeved Tee: Downeast Basics
Tank: Ann Taylor Loft
Jeans: Gap
Boots: Old Navy

{Tuesday}
Top: Anthropologie
Pants: Anthropologie
Boots: Forever 21

7 comments:

  1. you are so cute! i'm loving your collection of skinny jeans/pants.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sara & Lindsey - Thank you both so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whole lotta cute! I really like your yellow cardi--I've been pining for more yellow in my life lately. All of your boots rock, I didn't know Old Navy and Forever 21 sold boots--good to know. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Paige - Thanks!

    Holly - Thank you! The yellow cardigan is a newer purchase and I love the pop of color it brings. Also since I'm short and wasn't sure boots would work on me, I found a couple cheaper pairs to try out and ended up loving them. Check both places out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh man. you are too cute this week.

    are you cleaning your closet out? you should goodwill all your clothes to me. i dress sadly and shabbily. : )

    Can't wait to see you this weekend best friend!

    Love love love

    ReplyDelete