Monday, January 17, 2011

Weekend Highlights: Belated Christmas Present

For Christmas, all of my husband's siblings {+ spouses} got together to purchase a joint gift for my in-laws - tickets to a Blazer game. And after the week I had, this weekend couldn't have come at a better time!


We all gathered for an early dinner of homemade chicken enchiladas and then headed into Portland for the game. We didn't have the best seats in the house {see the wall behind us?}, but we did have a lot of fun! And they won!!!

Besides the game, the rest of the weekend was spent catching up on life. There was some talk was about baby names {for our upcoming niece} and the life of couponing {my SIL is impressing me with each purchase she makes} and my MIL used one of her Christmas presents, a cast iron pot, to make a delicious roast for us all.

Hope you all had a restful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment