Sunday, January 23, 2011

Weekend Highlights

*After the last couple of busy weeks/weekends, this one was anticipated to be a fairly quiet one.

*Sam and I headed up to the outlets first thing on Saturday morning. We walked away with some shirts/sweatshirt {for Sam}, jeans {for myself}, and a couple pairs of shoes {one for each of us}.

*My brother had his first pharmacy school interview on Saturday and since it was in Portland, he swung by our house after to grab dinner. It was so good to see him and hear about his future plans {a more detailed post to come}.

*Friday Night Lights has always been a favorite in our home and currently, we are spending our weekends re-watching the first four seasons in anticipation of the upcoming last season. Can't wait!

*After a few canceled dates, Kristi and I finally found a time to go get pedicures on Sunday. It was some much-needed relaxation and good conversation!

*For Christmas, my {wonderful} SIL thought to gift me some Calphalon bake ware and I took it for a spin for the first time tonight. I'm loving this brand more and more with each piece I bake/cook with.

Here's to another week...

No comments:

Post a Comment