Saturday, December 24, 2011

OOTD: Holiday Cheer


Outfit breakdown:
headband + necklace + wedges: Target, {headband borrowed from Kristi};
glasses: Coach; sweater: Loft; jeans: Gap

Our house has been decorated since right after Thanksgiving, but last weekend, Sam brought out his camera to document this year's decorations. I'm not really one to change things up each year, but I still find it fun to have it documented. I also enjoy seeing Sam's creative eye expand each year.

Tree: a fake tree we picked up 3 years ago during our first Christmas together.
Ornaments: a combination of our childhood ornaments and ones we've picked up since getting married {a lot of G's, which has become a tradition for me}.
Nativity set: Willow Tree; both my MIL & SILs had this nativity and for each Christmas since getting married, I have received a piece to add, which is almost complete!


Happy Holidays, from our home to yours!

2 comments:

  1. I love these shots, and your casual but put-together look! Wanted to invite you to take a look at a challenge I'm hosting about accessorizing outfits. I will feature all entries in a future post, so my readers can find out about you too! Check it out here:
    http://www.amynjesse.com/2011/12/black-and-white-and-red-all-over.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your outfits AND your Christmas decorations!

    http://penelopeblue.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete