Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Printography Float Wrap {Review}

 

If you were to take a tour around my home, the common factor in each room would probably be the personal touch we've created using some of our favorite photos - both of family & friends and some of our favorite locations.  I'm always looking for a new way to share my favorite photos, so when Printography reached out to share their Float Wrap with me, I couldn't say yes fast enough!



As someone who's tried various company's canvas prints, Printography's Float Wrap instantly grabbed my attention because of it's light weight, padded feel, and the "floating" look that it creates as it hangs on the wall.  Not to mention it's something I've ever seen before!


Besides being a unique concept, the ordering process was as easy as they come.  After downloading the provided design tool, it was simple & straight forward to upload my chosen picture and edit until just right. Then with the click of a button, my completed wrap order was sent off to be created and about seven to ten business days later, a package was waiting on our doorstep.



With the completion of our new headboard {details to come}, I knew my new Float Wrap would complete the look I was going for. The ease of ordering, receiving, and hanging of my Float Wrap already has me dreaming of other areas I can update with new photo products.  If you're in the market for some a new way to display photos, be sure to check out what products Printography has to offer.



Disclousre: while I received a code for the Float Wrap in exchange for my review, all opinions expressed above are my own.

1 comment:

  1. i need to get on the canvas train-- i have a ton of photos that need to be shared in my home!

    ReplyDelete