Monday, April 28, 2008

Bridal Showers, woo!

Yup, that's right. I had my first beautiful bridal shower and it was just that - Beautiful! In a short 9 months, I have made two friends I will never forget. These girls, Michelle and Kaity, have provided me with enough insight into the lovely world of marriage. Life isn't perfect, but they make it look a lot easier!

This was a fun game I like to call "Toilet Paper Bride". They only had 5 minutes to create a wedding dress out of toilet paper... turned out a little scandalous if you ask me =)

And this is Kaity and Michelle. Beautiful, yes. But sadly, there were so many pictures being taken at this moment that we are looking at three different directions. And check out that cake - amazing!

Sam and I definitely scored on this shower - a crock pot, baking pans, measuring cups, an iHome, Fiestaware dishes, and much more! I can't wait to get in the kitchen and start cooking something good (hopefully).

Hope you all are having a good Monday and the count down is officially at 60 days - woohoo!

2 comments:

  1. I wish I could have been there! It looks like you had fun! The wedding will be here before you know it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It makes me kind of sad to read your blog and look at those pics. Oh, the memories! We had great times together, I only hope to have more down the road.

    ReplyDelete