Monday, April 14, 2008

In 74 days, I will be married and I can't wait!

I can't say that I am 100% positive that I will be the best wife ever, but I can say that I am ready to start learning!

Lately, one of the big questions I am getting is, "are you nervous?" - I can't say I am... Throughout this engagement, I have been told repeatedly that I am too young to get married and although I may be at then younger end of the spectrum, I can't see myself anywhere else. Call me overly optimistic, but I couldn't be happier with Sam and the couple we will become.

After all this planning and preparing, June 27th can't come soon enough! I am quickly reaching the point that this day will truly be out of my hands and I'm okay with that. If there is rain, then that will be fine. If someone walks out of order, the day will go on. Because at the end of the day, I will be Mrs. Grable and I will have the man of my dreams to kiss me goodnight. Like I said, I can't wait!!!

4 comments:

  1. So well said...you make me smile! Your flower girl is adorable! Sorry I couldn't make it to your bridal shower...love you still! Josh and I are very excited for the wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are a dork but im happy for you sand sam.
    matt

    ReplyDelete
  3. DUDE! who care's if you're young??!! Stinkin' get married and enjoy the abundant life God has prepared for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are too cute. stop it. oh wait... you can't!
    i love you meaghs.
    see you ... well ... so Sooon!

    ReplyDelete