Monday, November 2, 2009

Weekend Recap

  • Our busy weekends are definitely in full swing.
  • But (so far) November is looking fairly low-key, with the exception of Thanksgiving & a second dental surgery that will knock me out for an entire weekend.
  • For the last weekend in October, we had a mix of busy & lazy.
  • I woke up early on Saturday to get ready for a baby shower for my second cousin up in southern Washington.
  • Since I was heading north for the day, I decided to make a stop at Bridgeport Village, which is my favorite local shopping center.
  • After spending a little too much money (but finding some great deals) , I continued on my way into Washington.
  • I arrived at the baby shower right on time & had fun seeing some extended family members for a few hours.
  • Following the party, I headed back home to hang out with Sam.
  • As I mentioned here, our Halloween plans consisted of going to dinner & coming home to hand out candy.
  • We decided on Olive Garden for dinner (which was surprisingly empty) , then headed home to finish watching the University of Oregon vs. USC game.
  • Charles & Kristi even came over for a little bit and helped up pass out candy.
  • Sunday was not as fun as the day before.
  • I woke up and felt a little off, but continued getting ready for the day.
  • Then we headed off to church and by the time it was over, my head felt like it was ready to explode.
  • Now, I’ve had my fair share of headaches, but I believe this takes the cake as being the worst one I’ve ever had!
  • We went home and I promptly went upstairs and lay in bed with a dark blanket over my head for most of the afternoon.
  • I had a whole day planned of cleaning and going to the gym, but the darn headache got the best of me.
  • And now it is Monday again… how does that happen so fast?

1 comment:

  1. Best treatment for headaches: heat pad and cup of hot cocoa. Warms it right out of your head!

    ReplyDelete