Sunday, November 8, 2009

Weekend Recap

•The weekend started out fearing I was on the verge of getting sick.
•So far so good.
•Friday night was a usual in the Grable house: eating pizza & catching up on Thursday night TV.
•Probably my favorite night of the week!
•Saturday brought rainy weather, but I went out anyways.
•Main reason being Old Navy's $1 scarf sale.
•Yes, I stocked up!
•When I came home, I got the urge to craft.
•All week on The Working Closet, we've been seeing some awesome embellished tees.
•I decided to try my hand at one and am so happy with how it turned out.

•We rounded out the day with a workout, homemade red beans & rice, and WALL-E.
•Sunday was pretty normal.
•Church, cleaning house, and a workout.
•And once again, the weekend is done & gone.
•Here's to another (short) week.

No comments:

Post a Comment