Sunday, November 15, 2009

Weekend Recap

  • My weekend almost felt like 4 days due to a holiday (Veteran's Day) and a dental surgery.
  • Wednesday (day 1) was used as a day to get things done.
  • On our to-do list: getting Buster's toe nails clipped, grocery shopping and working out.
  • I also squeezed in a pedicure with Kristi and saw a movie/had dinner with Kali.
  • Friday (day 2) brought my second dental surgery.
  • Like the first, the surgery was quick, with a longer recovery time.
  • We made sure to stock up on soft foods (oatmeal, pudding, jell-o) and entertainment this time, as we knew what to expect.
  • And thanks to our DVR & movies, I've been quite content all weekend.
  • The Proposal (loved!) , The Ugly Truth, and Whatever Works were among a few of the movies we watched this weekend.
  • (As you can tell, days 3 & 4 involved a lot of sitting on the couch watching TV.)
  • And (of course) before we knew it, the weekend is gone and it's time for another work week.
  • Thank you to my wonderful husband for taking care of me this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment