Friday, February 26, 2010

Happiness

Lindsey tagged me to create a list of things that currently make me happy and I love these kind of light-hearted posts because they force you to remember the simple things in every day life. Without further adieu, here's mine:

*Friday lunches with my husband – This has been one of our traditions since we got married and I know it's something I look forward to each week. It’s nothing fancy, but it's time together nonetheless.

*Anthropologie – I adore this store! If I could (and I know I can't) , I might spend my entire paycheck here, therefore it has quickly climbed to the top of my favorite list. Check it out, you won't be disappointed.

*Family events – Sam comes from a big family (i.e. 20+ aunts, uncles, & cousins on his mom’s side alone) and when the family gets together it can be a little loud, but it’s so fun to see everyone interact and having fun.

*Aveeno Soothing Body Wash with Pomegranate + Rice – Simply, this stuff smells amazing and it works great! I am starting to think I shower just for the body wash (I kid!) .

*Our home - There is something very rewarding about owning your own home and I am happy to come home to ours each & every night!

*Courthouse gym – We've been going to the gym several times a week for the last year and I feel like I've finally found happiness in working out and staying fit (something I hadn’t really every enjoyed) .

*My SIL’s – I come from a family where I’m the oldest & only girl, so marrying into a family where I now have two SIL's means that I've finally got the older sisters I've always dreamed of!

*Pink gerbera daisies – These have always been a favorite of mine, but whenever I see them now I immediately think of my wedding, which brings me back to one of the happiest days of my life!

*My blog – In the last year, I have really begun to find happiness in my blog and give it more attention (i.e. more posts) . I’ve also enjoyed the people I’ve met through my blog and other blogs I read daily.

And now I’d love to see the lists of these lovely people:

Sara (Sara.MB.Towner)
Stefanie (yeah honestly)
EmilyBill (…I’m Saved by the Bell)
Cindy (Sidetracked Artist)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for tagging me. :) Aren't little dates with the husband the best. We have a weekly/bi-weekly date at Wendy's. It's the greatest even though it is so simple.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for tagging me! here's my post...http://sarambtowner.blogspot.com/2010/03/meaghan-me-in-her-happiness-post-and.html

    ReplyDelete