Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Things I Love... Around My Home

I saw this today and thought it was a great way to take notice of and enjoy what I already have, rather than dwelling on buying something new all the time.


Today, for example, I am loving these little shelves that Sam & I picked up right after we got married. Being the kind of person who enjoys displaying pictures of friends & family, this is a perfect spot to show them off. Currently, we have a couple of my favorite wedding pictures presented, as well as a Willow Tree figurine that was given to us by Sam's parents.

2 comments:

  1. i love displaying all my knick knacks and photos... and shelves are the best.
    thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! I agree, I always want to buy, buy, buy, but I should really focus on what I like that I already have.

    ReplyDelete