Thursday, April 15, 2010

Three Things Thursday

1. This week feels like it's speeding by! This might not be a big thing for some, but with some movement at work, I've had quite a few "slow" weeks lately, so having some very productive days at work makes me pretty happy. Of course, somedays I wish I could stay home and be a housewife, but weeks like this make me enjoy coming into work.

2. I'll admit it, I like watching TV a lot. There are several shows that I watch on a regular basis and one of them just returned this week - Glee! This is my kind of show, with impromtu singing & silly teenage story lines, and I can't wait to watch this season. (The next one I'm looking forward to is the return of Friday Night Lights in May, especially after watching the first 3 seasons on Netflix recently!)

3. And finally, a month from yesterday I'll be on a plane down to California for a mini-getaway to celebrate my mom's birthday (the big 5-0) ! I love to fly and I'm excited for a long weekend of shopping, good food, & great company!

No comments:

Post a Comment