Monday, November 22, 2010

Because it's Monday...

And I'm already celebrating the holidays, here is a {photo-heavy} list of a few of the things I'm most thankful for this year:

A mom who is so happy in her new surroundings!

A peace of mind when thinking about our sweet Buster.

And the new fondness between Lily & I!

A SIL joining the {already awesome} Grable family!

And the baby that will be joining these proud parents above in May!

The friends who have made time for me when I know their lives are already busy enough!

And a husband who makes me laugh everyday!

Boy, do I feel blessed! Happy Thanksgiving all!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing your blessings. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. And we are thankful to have met the family of that cute little girl in the pink pokka dot dress... 20+ years ago. Missing you at our Turkey table this year. Love The Child's

    ReplyDelete