Monday, July 18, 2011

Scenes from New Hampshire

Last week, Sam & I hopped on a plane and flew across the country to the beautiful state of New Hampshire to visit family & attend my cousin's wedding. Here are a few of the {photographed} highlights from our visit:

{The one I couldn't have traveled without!}

{A couple of nights at a beautiful bed & breakfast,
courtesy of my dad & step-mom}

{The bride + groom and the main reason for our trip}

{2 out of 3 of my brothers on my dad's side}

{My step-mom & step-brother tearing up the dance floor}

{Sierra & I first met back at my wedding - 3 years ago -
but we seemed to pick up right where we left off :)}

{A long overdue picture of my dad + I}

{Me + my swim buddy}

{Wilson, the pup, finally warmed up to me}

{On the way home after a long day of travel}

Other highlights not pictured:
*Finding an job I'd love to work in someday - wedding planning!
*Enjoying the old feel to the New England towns
*Learning to play the Wii
*An Italian birthday meal with the whole family
*Spending hours just talking with family I haven't seen in 3 years!

While I spent many summers back east when I was growing up, this time felt different {in a good way}. I can't wait to go back and sincerely hope it's not as long between visits until the next time!

1 comment:

  1. Hooray! It sounds like you had a great time. I can't wait to hear more. Love you Roommate.

    ReplyDelete