Wednesday, July 6, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday

Just a few things to note this week:
  • Sorry about the over-abundance of TOMS this week - they are just so darn comfortable!
  • My patriotic colors came out through out the weekend.
  • Pulling my hair back into a french braid is quickly becoming my summer go-to hairstyle and I love it!
  • The temperature is rising, therefore less layering for me, which I am welcoming at this time :)

{Wednesday}
Top: Anthropologie
Jeans: Banana Republic outlet
Wedges: TOMS

{Thursday}
Scarf: Downeast Basics
Tee: hand-me-down from Kristi
Jeans: J.Crew
Shoes: TOMS

{Saturday}
Necklace: bridesmaid gift from Kelly
Dress: Gap
Sandals: Forever 21

{Sunday}
Necklace: Allora Handmade
Tee: Eddie Bauer
Jeans: J.Crew
Shoes: TOMS

{Monday}
Sunglasses: Coach
Tee: Gap
Shorts: J.Crew
Shoes: TOMS

No comments:

Post a Comment