Thursday, August 25, 2011

Remembering My Skin



Every since I can remember, I've been told how lucky I am to have my great skin. However, being my biggest critic, I tend to see things a little different. While I don't spend to long on my makeup routine every morning {read: usually none}, I do remember to find time to take care of my skin each and every morning by simply spending time cleansing first, followed by moisturizing. Doesn't matter if I'm rushed or have all the time in the world, these two steps allow me to continue to give the allusion of great skin that others notice without much work at all.

Do you have a secret to remembering to take care of your skin when you have zero "me" time?

Let me know in the comments and be sure to check out some more great secrets from busy women out there.

And as an added bonus, if you share your best Life Well Lived Moment with BlogHer, you can also be entered to win $250 gift card!

No comments:

Post a Comment