Wednesday, April 4, 2012

A 'Wicked' Good Time

Generally, I live a very low-key lifestyle.  Don't get me wrong, I really enjoy going straight home after work and spending time around the house.  But there are a few occasions when there is an event that I just can't pass up.  This week that event was Wicked!


It all started when I had mentioned to Kristi {the bestie} how I'd been wanting to see Wicked for years, especially since my mom has had me watching the Wizard of Oz since I was a child.  Well one thing lead to another and before I knew it, Kristi had scored us tickets at a great price!

So after work on Tuesday, we {Kristi, Sherlai, + I} hopped in the car and made our way up to Portland for the evening.  We started with dinner in the Pearl District at Oba {delicious!}, then made our way to Keller Auditorium for the show.


To say it was good would be a huge understatement!  I have only seen one other Broadway musical {when I was 13}, so this felt like a new experience for me.  Not only was the talent amazing, but the story line was also right up my alley!

Even though I'm typically a homebody, it's definitely a treat to get out every once in a while!

No comments:

Post a Comment