Friday, March 8, 2013

Friday Bullets



  • Looking back, this week was pretty good and relatively quiet (compared to others), which is just what I needed.
  • The weather might have something to do with my happy mood.
  • Here in Oregon, we might be waking up to some chilly temperatures, but by mid-morning the sun is shining and it’s beautiful out!
  • And thankfully, it’s stayed nice throughout the day and we’ve gotten a walk or two in this week after work.
  • I hope we can take advantage of the weather this weekend when my MIL, SIL, and niece come down to visit on Saturday.
  • Maybe a trip to the park or even a walk around the neighborhood would be good for all of us.
  • Also on the agenda for the weekend – spring cleaning!
  • I have never really been a hoarder, but lately I’ve been in a extra purging mood.
  • Besides the usual of vacuuming, dusting, scrubbing, and laundry, I also plan to make another sweep through the house to see if there is anything else we can sell or donate.
  • My closet has already been conquered this week and placed for sale on eBay.
  • In case you missed it, I also reviewed my first Stitch Fix this week, which helped me decide what I love and loathe when it comes to my closet.
  • If you're looking to see what stylist might pick out for you, sign up for your own Stitch Fix here!
  • I’m still thinking (& praying) about attending the Influence Conference in September.
  • And this week they held a link up for those who are members of the Influence Network and wow, there some amazing women involved! 
  • The more people I find through this network, the more I feel like I understand the reason behind why I feel like I’m being called to go.
  • We’ll see if the introvert in me can stand down & trust in Him...
  • Well I’m off to finish out the work week and get on with the weekend.

Any fun weekend plans ahead for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment