Monday, February 17, 2014

Meet Me At The Influence Conference! #InfluenceNet

It’s probably not news to most of you, but The InfluenceNetwork holds a special place in my heart.

Last year, when I was going through a very tough time, The Influence Network was there with open arms and constant encouragement.  Not only did their mission statement stand out as something I needed in my life (“make your online (& offline) life mean something”), but the idea of connecting with real women who have experienced, what seems like, all walks of life was just what I needed. 

So last spring, I took a leap of faith and signed up to be a member of The Influence Network and purchased a ticket to my first “bloggers”conference.  And as September rolled around, my heart filled with nerves & anticipation until I walked into the conference hotel and was greeted with familiar online faces that put me at ease.

So why am I sharing all this (again)?  Because today is the day the 2014 Influence Conference tickets go on sale and I hope & pray others will have the opportunity to experience what this network is all about first hand.  If you’re interested, I’d suggest heading over to The Influence Network blog today and checking out the list of speakers, panel members, & community leaders (with more network/conference information coming this week).  Plus, if you purchase your ticket this week, you’ll be entered to win one of the daily giveaways going on all week!

If you’re still unsure about the network and/or the conference, let me know.  I don’t know all the answers, but I can certainly get you connected with one of the friendly people I've had the chance to get to know over the last year.



I really hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment