1. Sign up & fill out your style profile - a detailed questionnaire for your personal stylist.
2. Schedule your fix & wait (impatiently, if you're like me).
*When your fix ships, you'll be charged the $20 styling fee.
3. Once your fix arrives, try on the items in the comfort of your home with the rest of your clothes.
4. Decide what you're going to keep!
*If you decide to keep anything, the styling fee now becomes a credit.
*If you decide to keep everything, you'll also receive 25% off!
5. Send everything you don't want back to Stitch Fix in their pre-paid bag.
Easy right? I think so!
For my latest fix, I knew the Influence Conference would be right around the corner. I requested conference appropriate items, that would still transition back into my current lifestyle (staying at home with Calvin), and specifically some dresses, since I felt like my closet was lacking in that area. Here is what I received:
[left] Gilli Ellee Basketweave Dress + [right] Daniel Rainn Mandie Cut-Out Detail V-Neck Tank
[left] Gilli Dante Polka Dot Faux Wrap Dress + [right] Three Dots Nadhia Drop Waist Fitted Dress
[both] Margaret M Emer 'X' Print High Waisted Cropped Pant
Overall thoughts: the tank was cute, but too much money when I'd be wearing it around a slobbery baby; I liked both of the Gilli dresses, but ultimately felt like I wouldn't wear them much after the conference; the Three Dots dress felt wrong on all levels - style, fit, material, etc.; and the high waisted pants were a big surprise for me & were a keeper, especially after I hemmed them [right].
Interested in trying Stitch Fix? Sign up here!