Over the last few years, I have fallen more in love with the Pacific Northwest's rendition of Fall. And in my opinion, October usually has some of the best weather of the year.
September flew by! Between sleep training & the Influence Conference, I'm not sure where the month went, which is obvious when we look back at my goals...
I'm putting myself on a spending freeze in hopes that this helps with
our budget. The only exception is budgeted expenses (bills, food, gas).
--- I'd give myself a C on this one, so I'm going to try again. 2.
Spending dedicated time with Sam that doesn't revolve our sweet baby
boy. --- We may have spent time together after Calvin went to sleep, but
it was usually spent in vegging out in front of the TV. I'd like to
continue to work on this one too. 3.
Get out of the house more! Whether that looks like a walk around the
neighborhood or meeting up with a friend, I need to step out of my
comfort zone that is my house. --- Done! We walked some, visited
friends, & ran errands. And now we are attending a bible study,
which I'm really looking forward to!
1. Continuing the spending freeze & sticking to our budget (third month's the charm?).
2. Set boundaries for Internet use, specifically when I'm home with Calvin.
3. Sit down with Sam & set some SMART goals for Sam Grable Photography.
4. Go on a date with Sam (without Calvin, if possible).
5. Start working on our house to get it ready to sell/rent.
Linking up with The Tiny Twig // Goals with Grace