Thursday, November 13, 2014

Stitch Fix #11

Are you convinced I'm a Stitch Fix fan yet?

If you haven't signed up yet, do so HERE and follow these easy steps:

1. Fill out your style profile
2. Schedule your fix
3. Once your fix arrives, try on the items and decide what you're going to keep
4. Send everything you don't want back to Stitch Fix in their pre-paid bag

For this fix, I was stumped on which item(s) I should keep.  I wasn't initially drawn to anything in my box, but the more I tried them on, the more I liked them.  So I turned to my Instagram + Facebook friends and asked what they thought.

[clockwise from top left] 
Kut From The Kloth Larson Collared Knit Top
Evolution by Cyrus Abbot Crew Neck Elbow Patch Sweater
Desires Nero Hooded Long-Sleeve Sweater
Market and Spruce Corinna Striped Dolman Top
Liverpool Rizzo Pull-On Skinny Ponte Pant (pictured 1, 2, & 4)

Hands down, the Abbot Crew Neck Elbow Patch Sweater & Market and Spruce Corinna Striped Dolman Top were the favorites.  This ended up helping a lot because while I liked both, I felt like the striped dolman top was a much better addition to my closet and appreciated the feedback I received on it.

I've scheduled one last fix for the year and I've requested some cold weather items to help get me through the next few months.  And according to their calendar, there is still time to schedule your next fix. Whether you have a holiday party to attend or you're looking for something to keep you warm, sign up today and receive five items delivered right to your door! 

Have questions about Stitch Fix?  Let me know!  Don't forget: you can also purchase a Stitch Fix gift card for the fashion-ista on your gift list.

No comments:

Post a Comment