I've said this before, but these monthly posts where I outline some goals I'd like to accomplish are really good for the planner in me. However, I have found that I tend to make goals that are not specific enough because I still want to say I did them, even though I'm not sure how to measure them. Now that I am aware of this, let's see if I can put some definitive perimeters around each goal for December.
2. Continue to work on Internet/phone boundaries. // I felt like I made some improvements this month, but could definitely work on this more. My goals are feeling a little too vague/big, so I think I need to set some measurements to them...
3. Budget, budget, budget! // Again, this goal is too broad...
1. Research advertising avenues for Sam Grable Photo and decide on what we're going to do starting in January 2015.
2. Hide my phone from 4-7pm.
3. Post on Grable Tales at least 2x/week.
4. Find a (free/inexpensive) holiday outing/tradition to do as a family each week - go look at Christmas lights, visit a live nativity, find snow!, etc.
Linking up with The Tiny Twig // Goals with Grace