Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Stitch Fix #12

This fix was a good one for me.

One of the most valuable Stitch Fix tips I have come across is that when you find a stylist that you like, keep requesting them in the notes.  And for me, this happened a couple fixes ago and since then, I've continued to ask for Carrie (my stylist).

For this fix, I also requested a vest, some comfy sweaters, and neutral pieces to add to my closet.  This is what Carrie picked out for me:

[left] Market and Spruce Shara Houndstooth Printed Vest
[middle] Tart Jenny Scoop Neck Striped Knit Top
[right] Olive & Oak Dwane Colorblocked Knit Top

Loveappella Evie Draw String Funnel Neck Sweatshirt + Octavia Gilbert Houndstooth Knit Infinity Scarf

I loved how all of my requests were met and I seriously thought about keeping my entire fix for the first time... but then I didn't. The top three pieces were totally cute & netural, but either the fit and/or pattern didn't fit well on me/in my closet and ultimately were sent back.  However, the sweatshirt & scarf have both made quite a few appearances since I received them (thumbs up!).

Obviously, I can't say enough good things about Stitch Fix (see past reviews here).  If you don't particularly like shopping for yourself or are looking for unique pieces, then Stitch Fix may be for you. Sign up today & you can have your first fix delivered right to your door in no time!

No comments:

Post a Comment