Since starting these monthly posts, I've found that these goals actually get thought of, instead of going by the wayside like most resolutions. Sure, they don't always get accomplished, but that's where grace comes in. As Lara Casey says, "done is better than perfect".
2. Hide my phone from 4-7pm. --- this one was HARD! I am going to continue to work on this...
4. Find a (free/inexpensive) holiday outing/tradition to do as a family each week - go look at Christmas lights, visit a live nativity, find snow!, etc. --- we talked about doing a number of things throughout the month, but life got busy.
For the new year, I'm going to start simple & small. I'm a little burnt out from the holidays and some changes will be happening at home, so I am giving myself a lot of grace up front to get back into the swing of things.
1. Hide my phone from 4-7pm. Literally hide it!
2. Post on Grable Tales at least 2x/week.
3. Go on a hike as a family.
Linking up with The Tiny Twig // Goals with Grace