Monday, February 9, 2015
What's In My Bag?
I don't know about you, but my diaper bag is a workhorse.
I just keep stuffing things in until it seems like it's going to burst, but yet there is always one more little area to cram something into. Maybe it's that baby stuff is generally tiny or maybe they are just magic :) Either way, here is what you can find in my diaper bag at any given time:
1. Jacket // living in the Pacific Northwest, we generally see rain at least 6-8 months out of the year, so this is a necessity.
2. Wubbanub pacifier // we have two of these and they are Calvin's favorite.
3. sippy cup // Calvin hasn't mastered the sippy cup, but he likes playing with it, so it comes along.
4. blanket // Aden + Anais swaddle blankets are good for just about anything, so we tend to carry one with us at all times.
5. nursing cover // I generally don't nurse as often when we're out, but keep this on hand just in case.
6. diaper + wipes // enough said.
7. toys // something to keep Calvin's attention while we're out, even if only for a little bit.
8. wallet // thanks to the zipper, I can cram just about everything into this one.
9. essential oils // lavender, lemon, OnGuard, DigestZen... just a few of our favorites to use on Calvin throughout the day.
What are your diaper must-haves? Anything I'm missing?
I was not compensated for my thoughts on the products mentioned above, they have just become some of our favorites over the last few months.