Monday, February 2, 2015

February Goals [with Grace]

One month into 2015 and I'm already tired. Partly due to Calvin's latest sleep regression, but also because of my own doing.

When January arrived, instead of treating it as a fresh start, I just carried on some of my (failed) goals from the past several months and kept working. But that's just it --- whatever I was or wasn't doing, was not working for me and ultimately left me discouraged month after month.

So for February, I've decided to step back from my usual goals & focus more on some self-care...


February Goals:

1. Participate in Nancy Ray's Contentment Challenge // For the next month, I want to control my instincts to buy stuff because we have some financial goals we are working towards, not to mention impulse purchases are generally unnecessary.

2. Walk 3x/week // Seems easy, but most days my laziness takes over and my body (& mind) suffer. This month, I want to get out of the house more, even if just to walk in circles around the neighborhood.

3. Go on a date with Sam // Admission: since Calvin was born, my marriage hasn't been the priority that it should be... So, I'm setting the bar low with one date, but I'm vowing to find a babysitter and spend alone time with my husband! What a concept, right?


Linking up with The Tiny Twig // Goals with Grace

3 comments:

  1. I love your goals! The Contentment Challenge looks fabulous. And I just love that you are stepping back to recharge - so important!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your goals for this month. I'm linking up with The Tiny Twig as well. Looking forward to connecting more!

    MeghanTucker
    meghantucker.com
    instagram.com/meghantucker
    facebook.com/themeghantucker
    @meghantucker (twitter)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's SO hard to plan date nights with little ones involved. Great goal!

    ReplyDelete