Wednesday, March 21, 2007

A friend of mine spoke in chapel this morning and it blew my mind. I know if she read/reads this, she would tell me “shut up”, but it really did. She was amazing and spoke right to many people’s hearts.

It’s hard to be in a place where everyone is thinking one thing and you are thinking another. A place where you ask so many questions that you no long believe what you originally believed in. A completely unknown, unfamiliar, perplexing place -- this might be where I’m headed.

Maybe I’m sad. Maybe I’m angry. Maybe I’m just tired. Overall, I’m not where I thought I would be 4 years ago. But in the end, I think I will be ok because I must be headed in the direction I’m suppose to be, even if I have no idea where I will end up.

Thank you for sharing your heart. Thank you for asking the questions that so many are afraid to ask. Thank you for being real. Thank you.

1 comment:

  1. shut up.


    and I LOVE YOU. thanks meaggs. you are incredible. in a million ways. keep asking, pushing, yelling, and most of all crying. your tears set people free.

    ReplyDelete