Monday, January 5, 2009

Deja vu? Yeah, that's what I thought too. As previously mentioned, another "crack" appeared in my window on Saturday and I hoped it was a stress crack from the NEW windshield that was put in last Wednesday (yes, less than a week ago...), but I was wrong. That's right everyone, I got another crack in my windshield - so mad! Actually, when I took it into get it checked, I began to cry when he told me it was a crack from the tiniest chip I've ever seen... probably the size of a ball point, that small! Anyways, I cried and have to take it back in on Wednesday, but hopefully for a much lower price than the first since we just got it replaced on Wednesday. Still pretty upset about it...

In other news, I started a new job today!
I am now employed by the Salem-Keizer School District as an Accounting Clerk and I'm really excited to get past the training and actually begin working. I feel like this will really benefit me, career-wise, but right now I will be learning a lot before I get the complete hang of it.
Quick shoutout - Thank you to all my family & friends who have prayed and supported me while I've searched for this job. I love you all!

4 comments:

  1. So sad about the chip.....So happy about your first day on the new job, you are all official, you even have a badge. What are your new hours?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bummer about the chip - that really does suck!!! Hurray for the new job!!!!! It's been a long time coming. You deserve the best possible job ever! And hopefully that is a position that you have possibilities to move up. Much love & Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sweet face...it was SO SO good to see you. especially since i didn't know if there'd be much time after new years. You always make me laugh and i LOVE YOU.
    rachel and i were going to call you and sing you a song about starting a new job, but couldn't think of any funny things to say. We mostly just wished you were here to tell us in person.
    thanks for the shout out. Its funny reading things about myself. I don't feel like i've done all the things we talk about...india...NOLA, weddings. Our lives are CRAZY! I think you are the one person in the world I've traveled to the most places with. :-) HOORAY!
    thanks for coming and seeing me and eating tasty "senior year" food and playing quelf. I love you.

    clap. quack. abracadabra.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your new job!!!! So sorry about yet another chip :(

    ReplyDelete