Sunday, January 4, 2009

Where has the weekend gone??
Ever since the New Year Eve, life feels like it's been racing by.

Friday was my last day at West Coast Bank. That's probably all I'll say about that... Friday night brought Sam and I home to hang out and relax (my favorite) and we made our "To Do" list for Saturday... boy, we both felt a little overwhelmed.

On Saturday, we got up bright and early to get a start on our list. I was bringing boxes down to complete the big task on the list - Christmas - when my feet slipped out from underneath me and I flew down the stairs. Ow, my bum! I stayed on the stairs for a good couple minutes before trying to move. The wind was knocked out of me and my body felt like it had landed on a pile of rocks. Once I gained movement, we went on with our list. By 4pm, our list was completed, with the exception of one item Sam had wanted to do. Then I hit the road to Newberg to see Bethany one last time before she went back down to California again. On my way over, I noticed a line on my windshield and instantly began to freak out - Another crack in my NEW windshield? What the heck? When I got to Newberg, I assessed the crack and noticed that it is located inside the windshield, which leads me to believe it is a flaw in the windshield... I hope! With nothing I could do about my windshild, hanging out with Bethany, Rachel, and Kiersten was in order. We went to Sandwich Express and played Quelf. We also had a lot of laughs and a few tears. I hate saying good-bye to friends, especially my bests, but life takes us down different roads - boo!

Today, Sunday, we went to church and lunch at Applebees with the Weathers. We always have a good time with those two and it goes by too fast! Since we've been home, lots of laying around has been going on. My body is still hurting from my fall yesterday, so not moving is really nice.

Tomorrow is a big day... New Year, New Job. More to come...

1 comment:

  1. Ouch!!! Falling sucks, but I am glad to hear that you are ok. Very nice on the productive weekend! Gotta love to do lists...

    ReplyDelete