Friday, March 19, 2010

Bad Luck

March has not been a very good month for me. Prior to the month even beginning, I was already overwhelmed with commitments and events that were filling up our schedule very quickly, but I tried to remain encouraged that I'd make it through. That is until March decided to throw me an ugly dose of bad luck.


On top of busy weekends, I was hit with food poisoning (Sam too) , pink eye, and now my car needing lots of repairs. With only a week and a half to go, I just want to crawl into bed and stay there until April.


(To not be completely pessimistic) I will say that I have enjoyed the friends I've been able to see this month [dinner with Tim, catching up with Rachel, meeting up with Kelly's bridesmaids] between illnesses of course. I'm also looking forward to seeing Chelsea & Kelly this weekend and attending a bridal shower for an old high school friend. Hopefully these positives will soon outweigh the negatives that are currently taking over the month.


Hope your March is going better than mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment