Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Spring Favorites: ModCloth

Now that it's officially Spring (at least according to the calendar) , I thought I'd share a few of my current favorites from the always-stylish ModCloth.



First, this dress is topping my all-time-favorite list at the moment. It's simple. It's practical. It's beautiful! What else do you need?


This sweater could easily become an all-season staple in my closet. And it's welcome to join whenever it'd like.

Paper Bag Lunch Date Skirt - $25

Here's another piece that could transition both through out the seasons and a day-to-night outfit. Plus gray goes with just about everything!

Prep in Your Step Wedge - $66

Lastly, we have this cute wedge/sneaker combo that would be perfect for a day at the park in the beautiful sunshine.

Do you have any Spring favorites from ModCloth?

(This promotion was not compinsated in any way. I'm just a fan!)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Meaghan,
    Thanks for featuring our items on your blog!
    <3 Aire
    ModCloth

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your modcloth picks! so cute!

    ReplyDelete