Monday, March 15, 2010

OOTD 3.15.10

Glasses: Coach
Scarf: Gap
Sweater: J.Crew
Tee: Banana Republic
Jeans: Calvin Klein
Flats: Urban Outfitters

With St. Patrick's Day just around the corner, I thought it fitting to wear this scarf (one of my favorites!) before the holiday passed me by. I picked up this green jersey scarf from the Gap a couple of years ago and I have loved the versatility it has provided throughout each of the seasons! And although you can't see it too clearly, I also used a new scarf technique I picked up from Lindsey at Lindsey's Loves. You should check it out too!

3 comments:

  1. Great outfit! I love the little ruffley trim on the sweater.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm SOOO picking up that technique. Looks lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks so good on you - and I love the stripes with the green!

    ReplyDelete