Monday, March 8, 2010

Frugal Wife

Since I'm still recovering from the awful food poisoning that hit me on Friday, I thought I'd take the easy way out today and point you into the direction of a new-to-me blog that I'm really enjoying lately - Frugal Wife = Wealthy Life. The three wife team (a mother & her two married daughters) provides their own personal insight into money saving topics, such as bills & groceries, that can help save money & ensure long-term financial success of a family. Whether married or single, I think this blog can help you in one way or another, even if it's just to gather ideas that can be adapted to work for you!

Please check it out & happy Monday!

2 comments:

  1. thanks for sharing this blog. i'm excited to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so nice! Thanks a million! I'm so glad it's helpful to someone. Always hard to know.

    ReplyDelete