Monday, June 21, 2010

Double Take

Anyone who knows me knows I'm a big fan of sales & discounts. And when I can find an item for over 50% off, I'm an even happier girl! Now it isn't always easy to wait for something to go on sale and this is where a replica can work in it's place. So today I bring you two double takes that will provide you with cute summer sandals at a fraction of the price of the originals.

Double Take #1:

If you like Seychelles Get Outta Town Flats (available at Amazon for $79.95)...
Then you should check out Mossimo's Wakeisha D'Orsay Flat Sandals (available at Target for $17.99) - I own these in black & wear them ALL THE TIME!
You can also check out another double take that Ginger Girl found a month ago!


Double Take #2:

If you like Seychelles Light On Your Feet Sandals (available at Anthropologie {Leaping Plait Sandals} for $80)...

Then you should check out the Nikky Sandals (available at Forever21 for $15.80)

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment