Monday, June 14, 2010

Wish Lists

With my birthday coming up in less than a month & full knowledge that some people would like a list from me each year – mom, Sam, etc. - I thought I’d use this post to point out a few of my wish lists from around the web (also located on the left side of the blog).

First, Amazon:

Amazon is usually the first place I check when comparing prices on items I know are sold at several stores. They also have almost everything under the sun in one place. You’ll notice quite a few pairs of shoes listed on this wish list.

Second, Etsy:

I fell in love with Etsy a couple years ago and continue to peruse the site for upcoming birthdays & holidays. Handmade gifts are always special, especially when you find something that is perfect for the person you’re shopping for.

And last, but certainly not least, Anthropologie:
Aw, my favorite store! I do want to note that while on the pricier side, Anthropologie has a great sale section that is updated several times a month (and I check almost daily). Here you’ll find a mix of clothing, accessories, and home items. Everything is so cute & unique, how can you go wrong?!

Do you keep wish lists updated? Where are your favorite places to have wish lists at?

No comments:

Post a Comment