Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Over the Weekend

My inlaws are two of the most selfless people I know & this weekend was no different. Who thinks to invite their kids to their birthday weekend getaway at the beach? My MIL & FIL, that's who! After being gifted a cute beach house for the weekend, they turned around & invited all of us to join them. Sadly, Matt & Krista couldn't make it {you two were very missed!}, but the rest of us jumped at the chance to get away for a night!







Some of the highlights:
*Multiple {long} walks to the promenade and only one resulted in getting rained on!
*Eating Tillamook ice cream {the best!} despite the cold weather.
*Seeing our pup, Lily, have the time of her life running around on the beach & chasing the seagulls.
*And as usual, there was a lot of food, games, & good conversation.

I mentioned it a couple times throughout the weekend, but only having been up to Seaside once or twice before, I'm pretty sure it is my favorite Oregon beach town and I can't wait to go back!

No comments:

Post a Comment