Monday, March 21, 2011

Over the Weekend

Even though this weekend wasn't nearly as exciting as the previous, there was still some noteworthy highlights {mainly having to do with food}.

Friday night brought our good friends over for dinner, featuring steak, potatoes, & salad all made by my husband! Following dinner, we headed over to Charles & Kristi's house for March Madness + Kristi's "Good Luck Kansas" cake {pictured below}.


Saturday brought a haircut for Sam {I think I'm finally getting the hang of it}, a new hook in the laundry room {I love a good monogram!} , and some general house cleaning.


I was also invited over to Kristi's house again to partake in her rendition of Cupcake Wars! And if you know me at all, you know I have a hard time turning down a cupcake :) Check out the details over on her {awesome new} blog.

Sunday was spent lounging on the couch watching some March Madness & getting sucked into the first season of Damages.


How was your weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment