Monday, March 7, 2011

Weekend Highlights

Finally, something worth while to post on the blog! :) This weekend was all kinds of fun, celebrating both birthdays for Krista & momma Donna {belated & early, respectively} as well as showering our unborn niece {she made out like a bandit when it came to gifts!}. The pictures pretty much speak for themselves, so enjoy!

{Gift-giving is one of my favorite things because I love to see their reactions
when I find something that just calls out their name.}


{Tissue paper pom poms - easy & adorable!}

{Since, my SIL is a big fan of birds, I saw these & thought they'd be perfect in the baby's room.}

{I'm envious of my other SIL (the one who's not pregnant :)) because of her skills
with baking & decorating - these were the cutest bird cookies she made for favors!}


{And finally, a must on any occasion - a picture of us three sisters!}

No comments:

Post a Comment