Wednesday, June 8, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday

The last weeks feels like it's been a whirlwind - flying back from Texas, working two days {after being gone for a week}, seeing my college roommate, cleaning the home in preparation for special house guests this weekend, then more work in one of the busier times of the year. Makes me tired writing it out!

The {unintentional} theme this weeks seems to be geared toward the darker side of my closet, with the exception of Sunday, when I went with the total opposite.

As usual, I'm linking up with The Pleated Poppy!

{Wednesday}
Tank: Banana Republic outlet
Tee: J.Crew outlet
Pants: Old Navy
Flats: Urban Outfitters

{Thursday}
Tank: Old Navy
Top: Anthropologie
Jeans: J.Crew outlet
Flats: Payless Shoes

{Sunday}
Glasses: Coach
Sweater: Anthropologie
Tank: Anthropologie
Pants: Anthropologie
Sandals: Clarks

{Monday}
Tee: Anthropologie
Tank: Downeast Basics
Jeans: Banana Republic outlet
Wedges: Toms

{Tuesday}
Tee: Eddie Bauer
Vest: Anthropologie
Jeans: Eddie Bauer
Heels: Privo

No comments:

Post a Comment